Thursday, May 19, 2016

Travel Journal Part 1

Hey all!

A few weeks ago my husband and I took a trip alone for the first time in a very long time.  We visited Philly, New York and Niagara Falls over the course of a week.  We spent 2 days in each place.  It wasn't long enough.  haha

I knew I wanted to document it simply because I LOVED all my photos.  I didn't want to take anything away from them.  (All of these were shot with an iphone 5s and edited with VSCO cam)

When I got home I printed all the photos in 3x4 bordered format.
(The journal is a Recollections TN from Michaels and the book is a Moleskine Cahier in black.)



This first part of the book is from our Philly portion of the trip.  We stayed at a quaint little bed and breakfast just about a block from the Italian Market.  It was amazing.  Our room had a balcony with a view of the Philly skyline.  At night it was all lit up so pretty.












Pinkfresh | Felicity Phrase Stickers + Happy Things Wood Veneer
Citrus Twist | Stamps 
Dear Lizzy | Cork Letter Stickers + Phrase Stickers 

I will have two more parts to this journal up here by next week.  Come back to check out my NY and Niagara trip!

Have an awesome day.


No comments:

Post a Comment