Saturday, October 24, 2015

here and now | pink paislee

This is a personal blog. All editorial content and projects are intellectual property of lillylanephoto.blogspot.com. I do receive financial compensation and products from American Crafts to develop certain blog posts, but all of the ideas and opinions are my own.

Good morning!
I haven't posted in a while so I thought I would share two layouts with you today.

first page:
This first layout was made primarily with the memorandum collection.  I love how versatile it is.  It is an "office" collection but I was able to make this page with an adorable photo of my kids easily.  Easily one of my favorite pages, too.

Lately I have been drawn to triangles.  This time I didn't want to use a basic triangle so I hand cut a diamond shape out of two of my favorite papers.  Layered over a couple of paper strips and some stickers, this page came to life.

collection used: memorandum + stickers from cedar lane 







second page:
This second page is mad using cedar lane.  I love using strips of paper when I scrap.  Honestly, it takes up a lot of space on the page without taking away from the photo.  I like that.  I really want my photos to be the star of my pages and the products I use just dress them up.


collection used: cedar lane + bits from  memorandum 




Thank you for stopping by to have a look at my pages today.  
Have a lovely day!



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pages! Love how you fit your photo over the diamond shape on the first layout!

    ReplyDelete