Saturday, July 4, 2015

rise and grind | kellie stamps

Coffee, one of my daily requirements for adulting.  My family has learned that if mama doesn't have  a mostly empty cup in her hand, don't talk to her.  haha  Ok, maybe it isn't THAT bad but I do need that one cup before I do much else,  I love the smell, the taste, the feel of the warm cup in my hand...all of the things that come with that first cup.  So of course, when Kellie Stamps came out with this fabulous new stamp set, I had to make an entire page all about my favorite food group.  Yes, coffee is a food group.  I don't care what anyone else says.  :)

the layout:



the details:



coffee | Kellie Stamps + Journey | Crate Paper + chipboard alpha | Studio Calico


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a lovely weekend and for US friends, Happy 4th.


No comments:

Post a Comment