Tuesday, July 14, 2015

hello good life | pink paislee

(disclaimer: This is a personal blog. All editorial content and projects are intellectual property of lillylanephoto. I do receive financial compensation and products from American Crafts to develop certain blog posts, but all of the ideas and opinions are my own.)

I have something awesome to share with you today.  Well, awesome to me anyway.  I made a FULL PAGE layout!  It is 12x12 and nearly every inch has something on it.  NOT my usual style but I really love how it came out.  

the layout:



Even with all the extras on here, it was a super easy page to create.  I used one of my favorite tools, my silhouette cameo, to create the number strip and the circles.  All that was left was to layer on the details.  I think my favorite thing has to be the gold thickers.  They add some pop and draw your eye straight down to the photos.  Oh and by the way, the photos are extra special to me.  I shot those with my Nikon film camera...on manual.  I was so proud of myself when I got the scans back.  haha
Also, frames are really hard for me to use.  I struggle with placing them over my photos since they never really fit.  Here I just added them as another element to the page and layered them with the thickers and other elements.  I think I just may try using frames more often, just in more unconventional ways.

the details:







citrus bliss collection | pink paislee + numbers cut file | simple stories


Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!


No comments:

Post a Comment