Thursday, July 16, 2015

brunch | kellie stamps

Hello all!  I have yet another page to share.  This has been a wonderfully busy month! 
  Today's page is a little different.  I decided to document my recent trip to Chick-Fil-A with the newest food stamp by Kellie Stamps : "Brunch" by making a "project life" style page.
  Now, we don't eat out very much.  It's more of a hassle to wrangle my 3 children to dinner (or lunch) than it is to just make a meal.  This day was really special for my kids because they had certificates from VBS for free kids meals so I took them out.  It was pure chaos.  I think everyone had the same idea that we did to go out to lunch.  We, by sheer luck, actually found a parking space otherwise we were going to just go home.  haha  I am not comfortable with lots of people and I was ready to just drive off.  Oh the sacrifices I make for my children.

(Turns out, it was more of a sacrifice than I thought.  As much as I enjoyed this salad at the time, my stomach did not love it over the next four days.  It was not pretty.)

  In spite of my discomfort, the kids had a fantastic time and I had something to put in my little "book of me".  

the layout:



the details:






brunch stamp | kellie stamps  washi, sticker and wood veneer | studio calico    page protector | simple stories

Thank you for stopping by and have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment