Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Letters to Our Sons March

I am a little late with this post due to March being a bit crazy.  Better late than never.

Kale,
  This month has been crazy for all of us.  With baseball and school there hasn't been much time for anything else.  In fact, I don't think I took the big camera out for very many pictures of you.  Thank goodness for the "good" camera on my phone.


So proud of my boy. Super Reader, honor roll, reading ribbon, and attendance awards today. <3
You did so awesome in school this last nine weeks. Super Reader, Honor Roll, Reading Ribbon and an Attendance Award. I am so proud of not only that but your better behaviour. This last month you have really tried hard to be good in school.


#baseballFirst game if the season. #baseballMy boy at bat. They all did so good tonight. So proud.

















daddy and his boy


handsome


HOME RUN!!!!

Sometimes you scare me with your bravery.  No fear I tell ya.
Brave boy!   Tree Climbing.
jump!
A reminder that you are indeed a boy.  The ripped pants and completely destroyed shoes.

being a boy...lol



I love when you stop for a minute and sit with me. You are so busy and so loud that this moment doesn't happen very often. I think next month we will aim for more moments together. This was nice. Just to sit and talk.
  Me and the boy. :)

I love you my monkey.

Mom

Continue on your journey to LaShawn Wiltz.

No comments:

Post a Comment